Why are mp3 CDs and mp3 files the best audio marketing tool? We’ve all got phones that have MP3 players.
A video or DVD of your product and services might be more effective.
- Isn’t audio easy to decode and remember?
- Isn’t simplicity the best form of marketing?
- Recording your message to an mp3 is easy. Free recording & editing software can be found and download within in seconds via Google search.
- MP3s are small & easy to copy, email, store & share.
- CD duplication is cheap (100 CDs with printing just $.75 each) & fast. Our Atlanta CD duplication does short run CD duplication jobs in 24 to 48 hours.
What an MP3 file is? MP3 files are compressed audio files close to the quality of the original audio with just a fraction (1/10th) of the file size. APPLE & Steve Jobs didn’t invent MP3 players & files! IPODs are user friendly dynamic MP3 players. Most car stereos now have built in mp3 players.
Musicians now promote their music more with duplicated mp3 CDs than replicated audio CDs for sale.
Highly quality conversions & recordings to mp3 files are available at our CD & DVD Duplication facility in Atlanta.
We also convert your video to DVD or uploading to the internet.
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )